the deep pocket thread,.....

sinnerman

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I like that Manitou, I always suspected that full suspension meant more than just front and rear wheel.

Looks like Jez is selling, er, everything too...

Jesus lord he is absolutely dreaming with those prices. Retro bikes sure ain’t classic cars!

Ok - statement above retracted .. they are amazing for sure.

Still, after years of collecting and trying to get all your money back in one hit is a big ask

Best of luck though

Re:

I reckon with enough of a run up, and a bit of finesse, I could dive through the front triangle of the Manitou into a nice forward roll on landing :LOL:
Looks a big'un!

Re:

The Salsa may look expensive at a glance - but we all know what individual rasta Paul stuff trades at - and we have a full bikes-worth here. Must have taken ages and cost a heap to track it all down. Throw in some minty cooks, green Ringle.. well.. there’s a lot of money tied up there - plus rarity value.

The market will decide value, ultimately - but I can understand why the seller is pricing at this level (and he has reduced from £3,999 recently).

Re: Re:

BlackCat":2d0hh2y4 said:
The Salsa may look expensive at a glance - but we all know what individual rasta Paul stuff trades at - and we have a full bikes-worth here. Must have taken ages and cost a heap to track it all down. Throw in some minty cooks, green Ringle.. well.. there’s a lot of money tied up there - plus rarity value.

The market will decide value, ultimately - but I can understand why the seller is pricing at this level (and he has reduced from £3,999 recently).

100% Very cheap considering the spec and time taken to find all those super rare minty parts and build it properly. Its original paint too.

Back