Wanted Suntour blaze or shimano exage rear mech wanted

Alec167

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

I have a broken suntour blaze rear mech and I am looking to replace it, ideally a straight swap for one. But I would settle for an exage rear mech in nice condition.

Please do let me if you have one for sale.
Cheers,
Alec

I reckon I have one but will have to check my parts box to be sure and this may take a while. Might not be in A1 cosmetic nick though:)

Hi,

I have a broken suntour blaze rear mech and I am looking to replace it, ideally a straight swap for one. But I would settle for an exage rear mech in nice condition.

Cheers,
Alec
Hi,

Cheers,
Alec
I'm in a similar predicament, I need to replace a Shimano EX300 rear derailleur with a worn spring. I'm currently running mine with the spring in the highest tension position but now can't use the two lowest gears, so cranking my bike up steeper hills in 3rd sprocket. I'll have to put out a wanted ad.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
A quick update in case you're still looking for a rear mech: yesterday I got round to searching through a storage lockup, without success. I'll have a final look through a cupboard full of stuff but after this, if no luck, will leave it.

Latest posts

Back