SUNN Revolt 2.

Dazza101

Retro Newbie
ok I am new to forum having just realised my mountain bikes are considered retro !! Probably age related. I have a SUNN Revolt 2 that I bought in about 1995 which when I bought it I changed the wheel set from the original Brubz hubs which sounded like a machine gun to Hope hubs on Mavic Sunsets. Initially had an issue with the Obyss forks 40 mm and the seals this resulted in the forks going to the French team and being set up by them through a local bike store contact. They have never required anything other than regular maintenance since !! It is running SRAM X ray and full XT group set with all the usual Syncros and Raceface cranks etc. Apart from wheels totally as it came out of factory. The colour scheme is the black and white as opposed to the black and red. Oh I also installed goretex cables. I raced this back in the day at Bracknell and Andover. So I will post some photos but was wondering as everyone does what is it worth. Few scratches but mint really. The reason I’m asking is to ensure my insurance covers it. Will not be parting with it as I love it. Just needs more use. Tend to ride my Trek FS TOP Fuel (9.1) most of the time. Now becoming retro in its own right. D

I'd like to see some pics

Back