** Stooge Mk5 **

No not really muddy on the tracks around the castle grounds, they’re pretty well maintained so it wasn’t too bad at all by the time I got home, although "it needs to have a hose down before it comes back inside the house!" 🙄😂

Have to say how pleased I am with the Magura brakes. I think this is the first time ever with disc brakes that I’ve installed, cut hoses, bled and ridden and they’ve felt as strong as I imagined/hoped instantly straight out the box. For twin pots these are incredibly powerful with no fade and no squeal. I’m not a lightweight by any means, but these are one finger powerful, even for me…. mightily impressed!

C5E188A4-6DFC-45B2-A059-4A3CEAE1B13F.jpeg
ADF48A5B-9ACA-4E08-8D11-9EB3D300412C.jpeg

Yeah, frame has been sold I think, listed on Facebook. Only ten miles! Did the same with the last stooge model as well I think.

Each to their own and all, I won't judge, but it seems maybe the fun of building was what he was after rather than riding it. I've swung my leg over one of these and they are exactly what you would hope for in a rigid modern bike, not sure why it didn't meet expectations 😕

Hopefully the next build is one that is a keeper

Yeah the frame sold immediately and is off to NZ, although I didn’t list it on FB as I don’t use that, guess someone saw it for sale and posted it there.

I do enjoy the builds, and I do enjoy riding them… still have the fat bike 😎

As for others voicing their opinions regarding the sale… well that’s a road I’m not going down 🙃

We all enjoy building and riding bikes here, that’s all that matters. ☮️

Absolutely. That's what I meant in my reply above. Shame you went through so much effort and changes but if the bike doesn't suit it doesn't suit. Hopefully the next one does

Back