For Sale Specialty Retro Products limited time UK direct distribution (Rockshox Judy, Fat, Yeti, Syncros, Marzocchi)

Any update on shipping and expected delivery dates?
The shipment is in transit to the UK. I expect it to be with Jon end of this week or beginning of next. I am not sure what Jon's schedule is like but hopefully he can get them turned around an on their way to you within a few days.

You can buy direct from me and the prices should be a bit lower than eBay.

I will talk with Jon about doing another bulk shipment next month when some of our new products are done.
That would be excellent- keep me posted! You’ve also reminded me I have an original SRP hanger bolt and jockey wheel bolts - must dig them out!

The shipment is in transit to the UK. I expect it to be with Jon end of this week or beginning of next. I am not sure what Jon's schedule is like but hopefully he can get them turned around an on their way to you within a few days.
Did you by any chance order extra items (ie more than was just ordered on spec)?

I shipped what was ordered. Nothing more.
Ok buddy - thanks for responding. If you happen to sort another order/shipment please let me know. I've just realised that the eBay option makes things very pricey, so hoping quantity orders will mean reduced shipping if nothing else... :)

Not fitted mine yet, I have a decision to make over installing in a set Judy dh or Judy sl. Both 96 and with separate issues. One set of stanchions is past it the other has brake arch bolts made of cheese. 😬 I’m sure there’s plenty of info on how steed springs ride on here though and the instructions seem pretty straight forward to follow.

Back