Someone pi@@ed was operating my Ebay on Friday...what have I

TreaderSteve

Senior Retro Guru
done?! As in, I guess I thought I recognised the frame design and thought it's worth a go but I now admittedly have no idea! Could be a boat anchor.....or only suitable for that use.....
Anyone any idea what it could be?! Will need some work for sure https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Retro-Mtb-Fr ... 1438.l2649

This is where you say "there there, we've all done it, no shame". Or laugh at the numpty.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I almost bought that! Without alcohol, looked nice to me too. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it?

Re:

I suppose no animals or children were hurt by my online Ebay activity, so it seems not all bad. Will post more details when I receive it - weight, dropouts, details, frame numbers, seatpost diameter and weight if I can find my fishing scales. Go from there! As always it'd be nice to restore it to factory look...so detective work needed...or let you lot tell me what it is :D

I once bid on a Carlton that looked high end in the mistaken belief it would go for a higher price, ended up having to drive to Gateshead from Manchester to pick it up and it was low end.

Re:

That dropout looks buggered, there is sabig section out of it.

Hopefully the S stays are original.
:)
It looks fun, I've seen the stays before.
And the noodle
But brain ain't putting two and two together yet..

Oddly I've never bought from Ebay when pissed. Just listed stuff for sale, only to find the next
day I wrote a load of bollox in the description and selected the most inappropriate characteristics
from the drop down menus for entertainment value :facepalm:

Back