Some days I just feel old - 'hope everyone is ok' update

Wasn't too bad. Hardly touched pain killers since day 2. Just the odd ibuprofen for swelling. Previous ankle surgery 18 month ago to align foot was worse. Start load bearing from today. I could be on bike in 6 weeks hopefully. :D

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a bit of a wobble, thank you for the support and I'm here for anyone if they are feeling a bit poo.

But no more Naked Tuesdays or Thursdays or whenever, the screams are still ringing in my ears

The History Man:4r3xzgv9 said:
What’s your status?

Hey, don't bring the Quo into this.
However appropriate

Lyrics:
If I see you hiding in the night by a peppercorn tree
the tree it moves ,lets me see what I wanna see
a poison gaze´f your mind is all that´s worrying me
The pictures that I see are seen by no one else but me
to cause the night to be in sight ,a little point of me
I imagine nearly anything I want to see
Black veils of melancholy falling on me
black veils keep shadowing my mind
black veils that make my mind seem small
I see you with my eyes closed getting closer and closer to me
I open my eye up and you´re not there ,it´s all in my mind
black veils that make my mind seem small ........

Last edited:
You are a bunch of kids. 73 going on 74 and still in lycra. An omil not a mamil ( old man in lycra )Just keep riding. Its only pain.It weares off.

Hope all are well

vitamin D tablets over the winter - whether it was a placebo effect or not, no wobbles

However, I did just tell my current job to **** off after 5 and half years and rather alarmingly bookface showed similar events in Februarys past

start a new job in March, I'll be one of the 'youngest' there...

*looking back at this thread it is quite alarming, I keep a watch out now so it shouldnt get that way again, its unpleasant for everyone else

Hope all are well

vitamin D tablets over the winter - whether it was a placebo effect or not, no wobbles

However, I did just tell my current job to **** off after 5 and half years and rather alarmingly bookface showed similar events in Februarys past

start a new job in March, I'll be one of the 'youngest' there...

*looking back at this thread it is quite alarming, I keep a watch out now so it shouldnt get that way again, its unpleasant for everyone else
Good to hear buddy, **** em all and focus on thy self. Youngest there..........intreaged

Back