Sold Ebay: Raleigh Record Sprint 1986 : (60cm)

GuyBoden

Dirt Disciple
Raleigh Record Sprint 1986 : (60cm) Original parts excellent condition.

I never ride this great looking bike, so I would like to part exchange for a touring bike (24 or 25 inch frame) or sell for £160

Collection from Warrington.

1986 Raleigh Record Sprint fantastic condition with the original parts.

23 1/2 inch Frame. (60cm)

The black anodising is still on the wheel rims, because it has had so little use.

Reynolds 501 oval/aero tubing. Gold parts.

All original parts including short mudguards, chain, rear cassette, reflectors, pedals, tyres, cables.

The gold on the chain and cassette has worn with age. (See pictures.)

The only non original part is the seat/saddle that has been upgraded at some time to a higher quality and rare 1980's Bernard Hinault Turbo.

There is the smallest of dints in the top tube shown in the last picture, that is purely cosmetic.

£160

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

recprd-sprint-1987-png.405453

$_86.JPG

Re: Raleigh Record Sprint 1986 : (60cm) original condition. £170

I think you'll get a much better price than that on eBay - they are very collectable, and in that condition !!!
The market is very slow at the moment, I don't think the weather is helping.

Good luck.

BikerB":1u1b32nl said:
Where are you?

I'm in Warrington, I will post this, if I can get a box from somewhere. I'll ask at the bike shop for a box next time I'm there.

Gren":cqnxij8i said:
I think you'll get a much better price than that on eBay - they are very collectable, and in that condition !!!
The market is very slow at the moment, I don't think the weather is helping.

Good luck.

Thanks, I've put it on ebay for £170.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Raleigh-Reco ... 1a4c867e2f

Personally, I think this Raleigh Record Sprint is a great looking bike. In this condition, it's more of a collector's item than a bike to ride.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Raleigh Record Sprint 1986 : (60cm) original condition. £160

Price drop: £160: Pickup only.

Back