SOLD 1995 Marin Team Titanium frame (17.5”) collection only

rjhayter

Retro Newbie
FOR SALE: 1995 Marin Team Titanium frame (17.5”) and other parts (UK only, collection only from Woking in Surrey). Frameset in good condition, normal signs of wear-and-tear, most of which can be 'polished out' with a Scotch pad. Small dent in underside of downtube (see images). Chris King headset fitted (light surface rust on the bearing faces which will come off, still running smoothly). Shimano UN72 BB fitted, which still spins, too. XTR V-brakes. XT brake/shifter units with cables and v-brake 'noodles'. Titec/Bontrager stem. White Industries front hub, XT rear, both still smooth. X-Lite skewers. Rims are original Mavic 230 SBP but are very worn on the braking surface. XT from and rear derailleurs in great condition. Marzocchi X-Fly 80 forks (2001, I think) with special low-pressure pump and manual. Selle Italia 'Flite' saddle in classic black leather (there's a bit of a dent in the surface). This would make an outstanding retro build project for a Marin lover. I told myself I'd do it for years and I've finally come to the realisation that I won't ever get round to it. This bike DESERVES a new home! I'll even chuck in a NOS Air-B latex tube. The whole lot: £700. Without the forks: £600.

Gallery of images: https://imgur.com/a/SWChSov

Re: 1995 Marin Team Titanium frame (17.5”) collection only

rjhayter":2l642yap said:
@Oscarsbowl – I can't reply to your PM?

Something to do with how the local Gestapo have set up moderation...

When you've posted a number of times you'll be able to reply to DM's.

Re: 1995 Marin Team Titanium frame (17.5”) collection only

simdagger":1un8x5a6 said:
rjhayter":1un8x5a6 said:
@Oscarsbowl – I can't reply to your PM?

Something to do with how the local Gestapo have set up moderation...

When you've posted a number of times you'll be able to reply to DM's.

:LOL:

Thanks @simdagger

Hopefully this reply counts towards my total ;)

Back