rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
Anyone ?
Small and cheap

Last edited:
They’re solid frames, forks are naff and seize up, the later model had cranks with two pedal lengths. Other kids bike to look for are the kona hula 24.

Seems to me that looking for frog and hoys people tend to expect to get silly money for them second hand. The treks and kona’s (add vitus to that list) can be picked up for reasonable money.

They’re solid frames, forks are naff and seize up, the later model had cranks with two pedal lengths. Other kids bike to look for are the kona hula 24.

Seems to me that looking for frog and hoys people tend to expect to get silly money for them second hand. The treks and kona’s (add vitus to that list) can be picked up for reasonable money.
Thanks - unfortunately I can’t do much as I’m not a member
Just checked and he’s in Windsor so not too far.
You mentioned vitus and I saw this
What do you reckon?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks - unfortunately I can’t do much as I’m not a member
Just checked and he’s in Windsor so not too far.
You mentioned vitus and I saw this
What do you reckon?
That’s wiggle/crc on eBay. My son has the twenty inch version and I think they’re great. No cheap, clunky suspension either. Kenda small block, tektro v’s, and you can upgrade the bits easily if you need to save a bit of weight. Rrp £329

Specs here https://vitusbikes.com/products/vitus-24-kids-bike

And actually we’ve got the sixteen as well awaiting that magical no stabilisers moment for child 2. Haha

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've got a very nice small MTB. Mongoose something or other which I bought a few years back for my son, but he's gone down the BMX route. It's red and black with front suspension.

I've rebuilt it after buying, making sure it was in fine fettle before use, new pedals and saddle,blocks etc.

If interested I can grab some pics and measurements tomorrow evening.

If you have a smaller child, I've also got a lovely spesh hotrock that was barely used.

That’s wiggle/crc on eBay. My son has the twenty inch version and I think they’re great. No cheap, clunky suspension either. Kenda small block, tektro v’s, and you can upgrade the bits easily if you need to save a bit of weight. Rrp £329

Specs here https://vitusbikes.com/products/vitus-24-kids-bike

And actually we’ve got the sixteen as well awaiting that magical no stabilisers moment for child 2. Haha
Thanks for the info!! I’m watching th auction

Back