BoTM Si_33's 1988 Moulton AM-ATB is the July 2022 Bike of The Month

Bike of The Month
It was great to see something a little less well known take the win for July. @Si_33's Moulton came out on top of a small but strong field, which included a Yeti Ultimate, a Mountain Goat Whiskeytown Racer and a Klein Attitude, to name just a few. The AM-ATB raked in over 21% of the votes, which is no mean feat. You can read more about the bike in Simon's build thread here and can see all the bikes entered this month on the poll thread. Dan Farrell, Moulton's technical lead, talks a little about the AM-ATB in an interesting post on the blog of The Traditional Cycle Shop back in 2017.

IMG_6360.jpg

Awesome bike and awesome photo. AND a mountain bike with a front caliper brake on the front page of Retrobike!!! Click on the link above to find out more! 👋 👍

Bit late I know, but what a superb example. I have a similar Moulton APB in black and dirt. I also have a Brompton for when I need a folder, but I do enjoy riding the Moulton best. I ride mine during the winter, so it is a bit scabby. What have you done about the gaiter for the front forks? I cannot see clearly in the photo.

Back