Show us your Cannondale

joglo

Old School Hero
Finally back to owning a Killer V after 27 years, now I just need to decide what to do…. Full resto or a tasteful tidy up 🤔

View attachment 571767View attachment 571768
that looks already as-is pretty cool, also because of the nice paint job 👍
Maybe the LX STI are a bit too boring, even if it seems you do have the rare variant with optical gear display, so also front derailleur and wheelset, but crank with blue chain ring and blue dia-compe cantilevers fits nicely.
The CT stem is nice as such, just think that color-wise I personally would clearly prefer a silver polished one.

malt

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
that looks already as-is pretty cool, also because of the nice paint job 👍
Maybe the LX STI are a bit too boring, even if it seems you do have the rare variant with optical gear display, so also front derailleur and wheelset, but crank with blue chain ring and blue dia-compe cantilevers fits nicely.
The CT stem is nice as such, just think that color-wise I personally would clearly prefer a silver polished one.

I think I’ll change a few things to lineup with the setup I had in 94, swap out the STI for thumbies and x-lite brake levers, try and find a good seatpost, ideally a blue USE. I use to have blue middleburn cranks and rings, but those are like hens teeth now.

Agreed in the stem, I’ll keep an eye out.

The paint has seen better days, but from a few feet away it’s ok.

Archangel

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
My 1992 M2000
IMG_7281.jpg

Latest posts