shipping question! UK to HK

Hello Kase , I have not shipped a full frame set to China recently but have shipped on two separate occasions pairs of rigid forks with Royal Mail parcel force which cost £61.50 . Hong Kong is technically China now has is Macau which was a Portuguese colony . Parcel force request a telephone number of the receiver . Due to Covid shipping costs have increased considerably . The main thing is to pack the frame as compactly as you can to not be over sized . Hope this helps cheers Stuart.

I’m shipping a frame to Singapore, so I guess costs will be fairly similar. It’s a small frame and I’m getting costs between £120 and £170, depending on how I orientate it in the box

I've shipped elsewhere but not HK, principle is the same always. Pack well, I use pipe lagging for frames. Cut the box down to as small as you can. Insure it and hope. I've not had huge success in overseas postage since covid/Brexit and have had to claim back my losses 75% of the time.

You'll probably need to complete export paperwork detailing the customs code for a bike frame too.

Back