SHIMANO XTR M950 MAVIC MANITOU EASTON CARBON XT MARIN

Paceg60

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Continuing on from older for sale threads i have done, here is some more of my garage clear out parts.
This is what I have at the moment. I have tried to show the condition of all of the items the best that i can in the photos.
Sorry that this post is picture heavy but i want to show the true condition of the items the best that i can
All prices are plus postage, some of the items have 2 postage prices. the first is for standard postage and the second is for insured postage. It is up to you what service you chose but please be aware that if you choose the standard postage and there is any damage or loss to your item that i will not be liable. The postage prices quoted are for UK mainland. International buyers are welcome but please pm me first for a postage quote.
Payment through paypal please as a friend or add 5% to cover the fees for a G&S payment, its up to you.

Black mavic X517 32h built onto Shimano XT M750 hubs front and rear. Both wheels run straight and true and are overall in good condition. The bearings run freely. All logos on the hubs are intact. The mavic stickers are starting to peel on the rims. The freehub runs perfectly on the rear wheel.
Both rims were built by Dave Hinde so are built to last. Both wheels include the matching XT M750 QR levers
Price is £35 postage is £12 SOLD!

Manitou SX Ti forks, in great used condition with a few marks here and there, but for their age they are in great condition. They have 80mm travel and a 1 1/8th steerer that is 205mm long. Adjustable damping at the bottom of the for leg and adjustable preload and compression via knobs on the top of the fork legs.
Price £35 postage is £5.95 SOLD!

Marin mount vision frame, with Fox vanilla float R rear shock. The frame is in used condition. with scratches, marks and some cable rub to the frame. No cracks or dents. The frame is finished in a lacquered polished alloy finish with a yellow swing arm.
Included with the frame is a Ritchey logic headset and Marin seat clamp.
Sizes of the frame 19 inch centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube, 22 inch centre of head tube to centre of seat tube.
price £37.50 postage £15 SOLD!

WTB SST.XCZ saddle good used condition, some of the logo on the back has worn off
price £5 postage £3.50 NOW £3.50

Pair of Panaracer Fire XC pro 2.1x26" tyres, hardley used still got loads of tread
Price £15 NOW £12 postage £5.95

Shimano XT UN72 square taper bottom bracket excellent used condition, runs freely no play.
price £10 postage £3.50 NOW £8

Shimano XT M750 front mech. Good used condition with all logos intact. 34.9mm clamp size. bottom pull
Price £5.50 postage £3 SOLD!

Shimano XTR M952 pair of shifters front and rear. These are in excellent condition. They have had hardly any use from new. All logos are fully intact. please study the pictures for the true condition of these.
Price is £55 postage £3.50 SOLD!

Shimano XTR M951 pair of V brakes front and rear. These are in excellent condition with all the logos still intact. They still have the original XTR cartridges and original bolts, rubber boots and noodles
Price £55 postage £3.50 SOLD!

Shimano XTR M950 Brake levers, pair left and right. These are in excellent condition with all logo still intact. they have had hardly any use, please study the pictures for a true idea of the condition of these.
Price £55 postage £3.50 SOLD!

Shimano M545 Spd platform pedals, pair right and left, good used condition.
Price £12.50 postage £3.50 NOW £9.99

Easton CT2 Carbon seatpost. Excellent condition. 27.2mm original and uncut at 350mm long.
Price £20 postage £3.50 SOLD!

Easton EA70 Monkey bar riser bars. Excellent condition, 650mm wide, 8 degree back swept, 1 inch rise
Price £10 postage £3.80 SOLD!

Easton EA50 stem. excellent condition, 1 1/8th inch, 90mm length, 35mm rise
price £8 postage £3.50 NOW £5

Shimano XT M750 rear mech, its got some scratching to the body of it, but it is in full working order.
Price £12 postage £2.80 SOLD!

Avid Rollermajig, good used condition, XTR grey
price £5 postage £1 NOW £3.50

Yeti grips, well used but sill have life in them.
Price £2 postage £2

Re:

If for whatever reason Superba doesn't have the brakes & brake levers I'd be interested

Paceg60":2ryt675u said:
Continuing on from older for sale threads i have done, here is some more of my garage clear out parts.
This is what I have at the moment. I have tried to show the condition of all of the items the best that i can in the photos.
Sorry that this post is picture heavy but i want to show the true condition of the items the best that i can
All prices are plus postage, some of the items have 2 postage prices. the first is for standard postage and the second is for insured postage. It is up to you what service you chose but please be aware that if you choose the standard postage and there is any damage or loss to your item that i will not be liable. The postage prices quoted are for UK mainland. International buyers are welcome but please pm me first for a postage quote.
Payment through paypal please as a friend or add 5% to cover the fees for a G&S payment, its up to you.

Black mavic X517 32h built onto Shimano XT M750 hubs front and rear. Both wheels run straight and true and are overall in good condition. The bearings run freely. All logos on the hubs are intact. The mavic stickers are starting to peel on the rims. The freehub runs perfectly on the rear wheel.
Both rims were built by Dave Hinde so are built to last. Both wheels include the matching XT M750 QR levers
Price is £35 postage is £12

Manitou SX Ti forks, in great used condition with a few marks here and there, but for their age they are in great condition. They have 80mm travel and a 1 1/8th steerer that is 205mm long. Adjustable damping at the bottom of the for leg and adjustable preload and compression via knobs on the top of the fork legs.
Price £35 postage is £5.95

Marin mount vision frame, with Fox vanilla float R rear shock. The frame is in used condition. with scratches, marks and some cable rub to the frame. No cracks or dents. The frame is finished in a lacquered polished alloy finish with a yellow swing arm.
Included with the frame is a Ritchey logic headset and Marin seat clamp.
Sizes of the frame 19 inch centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube, 22 inch centre of head tube to centre of seat tube.
price £37.50 postage £15

WTB SST.XCZ saddle good used condition, some of the logo on the back has worn off
price £5 postage £3.50

Pair of Panaracer Fire XC pro 2.1x26" tyres, hardley used still got loads of tread
Price £15 postage £5.95

Shimano XT UN72 square taper bottom bracket excellent used condition, runs freely no play.
price £10 postage £3.50

Shimano XT M750 front mech. Good used condition with all logos intact. 34.9mm clamp size. bottom pull
Price £5.50 postage £3

Shimano XTR M952 pair of shifters front and rear. These are in excellent condition. They have had hardly any use from new. All logos are fully intact. please study the pictures for the true condition of these.
Price is £55 postage £3.50

Shimano XTR M951 pair of V brakes front and rear. These are in excellent condition with all the logos still intact. They still have the original XTR cartridges and original bolts, rubber boots and noodles
Price £55 postage £3.50

Shimano XTR M950 Brake levers, pair left and right. These are in excellent condition with all logo still intact. they have had hardly any use, please study the pictures for a true idea of the condition of these.
Price £55 postage £3.50

Shimano M545 Spd platform pedals, pair right and left, good used condition.
Price £12.50 postage £3.50

Easton CT2 Carbon seatpost. Excellent condition. 27.2mm original and uncut at 350mm long.
Price £20 postage £3.50

Easton EA70 Monkey bar riser bars. Excellent condition, 650mm wide, 8 degree back swept, 1 inch rise
Price £10 postage £3.80

Easton EA50 stem. excellent condition, 1 1/8th inch, 90mm length, 35mm rise
price £8 postage £3.50

Shimano XT M750 rear mech, its got some scratching to the body of it, but it is in full working order.
Price £12 postage £2.80

Avid Rollermajig, good used condition, XTR grey
price £5 postage £1

Yeti grips, well used but sill have life in them.
Price £2 postage £2

Back