Shimano 600AX Chainset, pedals and bottom bracket

FiveAlpha

Retro Guru
I've just acquired a 600AX chainset, with the Dynadrive pedals and a BSA bottom bracket. I am missing one of the 'Shimano One Key Release' rings for the BB/crank interface, and the pedals have some play in them. They have the original clips (and some ratty straps). The chainset also comes with 52/45 (!) chainrings.

Questions -

What is this lot worth?
Does anyone know where to source one of the quick release inserts for the crank (stating "Shimano One Key Release" on them)?

Thanks

I've just acquired a 600AX chainset, with the Dynadrive pedals and a BSA bottom bracket. I am missing one of the 'Shimano One Key Release' rings for the BB/crank interface, and the pedals have some play in them. They have the original clips (and some ratty straps). The chainset also comes with 52/45 (!) chainrings.

Questions -

What is this lot worth?
Does anyone know where to source one of the quick release inserts for the crank (stating "Shimano One Key Release" on them)?

Thanks
Plenty single ones on eBay for £35 inc postage from the States 🤪

Or you can buy the one I’ve got off me for £15 posted 😁

I’m away for the weekend, but if your interested I’ll send you some photos Sunday evening

Okay, didn’t realise that 600AX parts went for so much. I think I’d rather sell what I have, but thanks for the offer.

Back