Shimano 6-speed freewheel

Tricket

Dirt Disciple
Looking for a period correct Shimano 6-speed freewheel pre-sis (MF-Z012?) for my 80’s Raleigh Sirroco rebuild. Preferably 14-28 and in good condition.

Cheers

I have a nos but one tooth has broken off the 28t! Also another freewheel body. You can have for £10 posted.
There's a few on ebay from the USA now though.

I have one of these blocks and I think it is the exact same model you mention above:) In pretty excellent condition. Pm me if you're still looking.

mdvineng":wyrtkxz1 said:
I have a nos but one tooth has broken off the 28t! Also another freewheel body. You can have for £10 posted.
There's a few on ebay from the USA now though.

Thanks for responding mdvineng, but I'm hoping for a one-stop solution, I've far too many 'i'll keep that as i'm sure it'll come in handy' parts knocking around :) . However, I'll keep it in mind if I get stuck. Thanks again

walkmanman":3akr4mny said:
I have one of these blocks and I think it is the exact same model you mention above:) In pretty excellent condition. Pm me if you're still looking.

Hello walkmanman, definitely interested if it's what I'm looking for. I can't PM due to my uber-newbie status, so if you can drop me a PM with some images, that'd be great.

pigman":2bf00yxj said:
Tricket":2bf00yxj said:
….so let me know the fibre of your fabric.
This is Retrobike, so you need to use retro language too :D

Ah, just now spotted that you've responded to my pm on the thread, since I was looking out for a pm but of course it wouldn't be possible due to your newbie status:)
Have sent another pm. BTW we might have to wrap up the business (if you do decide to buy) via text msg, seeing as you'd obviously not wish to leave your address/other details on a public forum for all to see.

Back