For Sale Shed clearance – XT737/XT739/Judy XC/SRAM X Ray/XTR M900 Wheels/Specialized Cranks

Brian_40PSI

Retro Newbie
SRAM X-Ray 800s, some minor scuffing but no cracks and function perfectly £25

XT M737 Cransket VGC but needs the 22t granny ring - £80

XT-M739 brake/shifter combo. Scuff on the lower part of the r/h shifter. £75

XT-M739 rear mech, great condition £25

XT Skewers £20

Price drop – Shimano XTR wheel set on Mavic 261 CD rims HB-M900 FH-M900 Mavic including skewers and XTR M900 cassette (very little wear) - £110 Note - needs a freehub body and drive side cone. Please video in link.

Hope XC black on Mavic 117 CD front - £50

Hope XC blue rear on Mavic 231 inc Shimano XT 8spd cassette (see some stress marks are forming on hub as per these models, fine for now though) - £40

BR-M739 V-brakes. Two pairs. Only minor play in the pivots. Pads are good for a while yet. £50 for pair

Rock Shox Judy XC 1998 - 63mm coil – £95 - Few of the usual small marks on the lowers but cosmetically and functionally pretty good. Maintenance done 01/2020, and tested (judy butter + 10ml 15w oil) by previous owner. I've not ridden them since purchase. £115

Specialized Strongarm (came off a 96 steel stumpy) with rings. Needs polishing. £30

Feel free to make an offer on parts or holler if I am missing am missing any photos. Based in Ireland but happy to post to UK and mainland Europe at buyers expense.

Pics here - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_1wZXSRskVR_q0eQ3NuyDLzsVudOnjor?usp=sharing

Cheers,
Brian

Last edited:
Weekend bump, open to offers.

I also have aa 17" Specialized Stumpjumper steel frame circa 1997 in red (Not the M2). There's a dent in the top tube but no cracks. Could be filled or popped. Open to offers and can ship.

Last edited:
SRAM X-Ray 800s, some minor scuffing but no cracks and function perfectly £25

XT M737 Cransket VGC but needs the 22t granny ring - £80

XT-M739 brake/shifter combo. Scuff on the lower part of the r/h shifter. £75

XT-M739 rear mech, great condition £25

XT Skewers £20

Price drop – Shimano XTR wheel set HB-M900 FH-M900 Mavic including skewers and XTR M900 cassette (very little wear) - £110 Note - needs a freehub body and drive side cone. Please video in link.

Hope XC black on Mavic 117 CD front - £50

Hope XC blue rear on Mavic 231 inc Shimano XT 8spd cassette (see some stress marks are forming on hub as per these models, fine for now though) - £40

BR-M739 V-brakes. Two pairs. Only minor play in the pivots. Pads are good for a while yet. £50 for pair

Rock Shox Judy XC 1998 - 63mm coil – £95 - Few of the usual small marks on the lowers but cosmetically and functionally pretty good. Maintenance done 01/2020, and tested (judy butter + 10ml 15w oil) by previous owner. I've not ridden them since purchase. £115

Specialized Strongarm (came off a 96 steel stumpy) with rings. Needs polishing. £30

Feel free to make an offer on parts or holler if I am missing am missing any photos. Based in Ireland but happy to post to UK and mainland Europe at buyers expense.

Pics here - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_1wZXSRskVR_q0eQ3NuyDLzsVudOnjor?usp=sharing

Cheers,
Brian
Could I take the sram xrays please

Morning Brian,
Interested in the XTR wheel set :)
Can't quite make out which rims these are - and what's all the black on the front hub? No cracks under the black?

Weekend bump, open to offers.

I also have aa 17" Specialized Stumpjumper steel frame circa 1997 in red (Not the M2). There's a dent in the top tube but no cracks. Could be filled or popped. Open to offers and can ship.
That's the 1996 basic rigid model Stumpy in Team Red

Morning Brian,
Can't quite make out which rims these are - and what's all the black on the front hub? No cracks under the black?
Hey – yes 261s, no cracks. They run fine but there is some pitting in the freehub which obviously makes the rear a bit rough. It will need to be replaced, hence the price drop.

Morning Brian,
The black is dirt off the road, and other places. It's my runaround bike. I'll wipe them :)

Back