Scott Pro Racing 1993

dows

Retro Newbie
I would like to present you my Scott Pro racing from 1993. It appears to be mostly original, except the brakes and tires from what I could tell. It even has a Scott Unishock LF carbon fork and I paid only 100euros for it. 😁😁 5E32803B-6676-49D1-93DD-B05A6F0CADDC.jpeg A99B82BE-4594-4BCE-B7D0-D2C40791CE68.jpeg

The photos are showing what the bike looked like when I got it. The ugly bag is allready off the bike and I need to find another fork becasue I'm afraid this one will break(it's on of the recalled models).

You got a real deal. I have a completely original '92 with full M900 groupset, but it cost a lot more than that.

Thanks, I couldn't believe the guy was asking only 100euros 😅 Now i just need to find the original brakes, saddle, rear rim, pedals and the original fork...
So if anyone is selling some of those parts that I need, plz contact me.

Wow. What a catch! If you ever decide to swap that fork for a different one, I'm interested in buying that one for my current build.

I'm sorry but the fork is not for sale and probably will never be for sale. I think there was one for sale on ebay recently.

Back