Scott Endorphin Frame, Spin Tri Spoke Wheels, Marzocchi Fork

mossywitt

Retro Newbie
Hey all,

I picked up a Scott Project Endophin bike on eBay as a project. Unfortunately it was, well, too much of a project; I don't have the time or to be honest the know how to make the most of it, so I'm selling it on.

A friend recommended posting the auctions here in case any of the parts have retro interest:

- Frame and forks: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/193882902861
- XTR gears / Magura hydraulic rim brakes: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203270716044 (that's one of the shifters, click through to my other items to see the rest)
- Spin Tri Spoke 26" wheels: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203270848646

I don't know a whole lot about the history but I'll do my best to answer any questions and am happy to take more detailed photos if needed.

Also open to offers.

Cheers,

Mossy

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi and welcome. I remember seeing this frame and wheelset on eBay. I spoke to the seller a few times myself as it was reasonably priced before lockdowns started. If I remember correctly he had the Spins listed as 700c wheels not 26". Was this a mistake on the original sellers part? I know someone interested in the wheels so I will share the link with him. Good luck with the sale

Hi,

That's right, they were listed as 700c but I don't think that's correct. They had 26 x 1.75 tyres on them and my best attempts with a tape measure give 575mm rim to rim. Defer to the expertise on this forum but I'm pretty sure that's a 26" and lines up with the age / style of the bike.

To be honest there were a few issues with that listing, when I went to pick it up I got the impression that the seller did not know much about bike mechanics.

Mossy

Awesome, I'm also happy to do viewings for those in the area, outside / socially distanced of course—I'm in NW11.

Re:

Have you any info on the frame size please. I may be interested in the frame only but will wait to see if you get the price you want for the frame and forks on eBAy, as if you can sell you would probably get more than I am willing to offer as the frame would need a complete strip and relacquer

Hey Yakboy,

Sounds good, the eBay price is a shot in the dark tbh. I paid £525 for everything and I'm mainly trying to recoup that.

The frame is 19" from centre of crank to top of seat tube. Lmk if any other measurements would be helpful.

Mossy

Hey Yakboy,

Just to say I got your PM but don't seem to be able to reply—apparently I'm not yet authorised to use the PM feature yet. Could you drop me a line at my email instead, mossywitt@gmail.com?

Apologies mods if this is outside of forum guidelines, I'm happy to use the PM feature if it's enabled for me!

Mossy

Hi all,

Many thanks for the interest in the listings and components. All are now on their way to a new home, with the exception of the frame/forks/handlebar. I will relist these but am open to offers from users here. I'm happy to separate them out.

As mentioned, I'm unable to respond to personal messages but feel free to email me at the address in my previous post.

Cheers,

Mossy

Latest posts

Back