Saracen Coors Ltd edition

Coppice

Dirt Disciple
What can you tell me about my Saracen Coors limited edition bike and how much is it worth?

I know its mid 90's, it was my 1st proper mtb but at the time it was to large for me so barely got used. It's stamped 330 which i believe is #330 out of 400? I believe it was part of a Coors beer promotion. It's tange steel frame with acera x and grip shift gears. Its 17" C-C or 18.5" C-T. I have the original rigid forks. I should have most the original parts somewhere but as you can imagine they are spread out all over. Original tyres/wheels/chain etc.

Cheers,

Rob

That's very nice mate and i'd never seen a Coors promotional Saracen before so depending how many are left since they were produced could make this worth quite abit to serious Coors fanatics so i'm not sure on value as their will be two seperate values on this due to interest being different between serious Saracen entusiasts and Coors enthusiasts and of course the lower the production number the greater the interest and value so it should be interesting to see what other Saracen fans on here think ..

Back