Santa Cruz Chameleon decals

squattingmouse

Retro Newbie
Hi all,

After a recommendation. I'm getting my Mk4 (ebb type) chameleon resprayed to match the Mk1 version teenage me lusted after. I've contacted a company for painting and am happy with them painting the downtube logos and headtube badge (they're Santa Cruz approved so have all the templates for those) but the top tube decal is an issue. Anyone got a recommendation for a source? This is what we're aiming for as a look -

Attachments

• Yellow Mk1 Chameleon.jpg
    Yellow Mk1 Chameleon.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 450
squattingmouse":2a1zk7zw said:
Hi all,

After a recommendation. I'm getting my Mk4 (ebb type) chameleon resprayed to match the Mk1 version teenage me lusted after. I've contacted a company for painting and am happy with them painting the downtube logos and headtube badge (they're Santa Cruz approved so have all the templates for those) but the top tube decal is an issue. Anyone got a recommendation for a source? This is what we're aiming for as a look

Have you tried Santa Cruz? Many years when I redid my Heckler I was able to get replacement decals from them. Another source may be retrodecals? Gil@retrodecals does amazing stuff.

Back