Rock Shox SID World Cup 2004 80mm

Benandemu

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Rock Shox SID 2004 World Cup 80mm travel with full carbon crown and 201mm steerer. These are the 28mm stanchion version, and weigh a very respectable 1360g with the lockout lever. There are Titanium canti studs or disc tabs.
I used these forks extensively on my Mount Vision Pro for a couple of years, and they absolutely transformed the bike's ability. An amazing set of cross country forks that I've finally decided to part with - I've come to the conclusion that I'd have to buy another bike in order to use them, and that's not currently not a great idea!
They were serviced once I'd removed them from my Marin, and the lockout was totally rebuilt as it had stopped locking out. A slightly thinner damping oil was used again, as it makes them feel more 'active'. The star nut is fitted, and there is no damage to them - they're ready to bolt on and go. However, there are some obvious visual signs of use such as, decals slightly tatty in places, and there is slight pitting on the rear of the upper left stanchion. All this can be seen in the pics.
£160 posted to UK

6zojv4.jpg

22hv7t.jpg

517he.jpg

etcw14.jpg

ogyq2f.jpg

2yv3ndg.jpg

21c6lqr.jpg

4pyzw5.jpg

2q84tv9.jpg

2e2kr2t.jpg

Back