Rock Lobster fillet brazed bike for sale - RESERVED-

Haaland

Retro Guru
Change of plans - looks like one of my nice bikes (in my opinion) has to move on.

Rock Robster fillet brazed. S/N # 60. Not sure of age, Paul Sadof told me around 88-90 because of the S/N. Date codes on the brakes indicates 1988, but can’t tell if this is original or later rebuilt in this condition.

Here is some measures:
Seat tube c/c: 44cm, c/t: 47 cm
Head tube t/b: 9,5 cm
Overtube c/c: 55 cm
Stem: 11 cm

Rims are Specialized gx23, headset is Specialized. Every other component (brakes, derailleurs, thumbshifters, cranks, hubs, pedals) is Shimano Deore XT. Most of the parts are nice, but some wear is there. The crankset is nearly mint. As far as I know the bike came with Specialized flag cranks which I also still have. The seat is a repro Turbo, I wasn’t a fan of the WTB saddle that the bike came with when I bought it, but if you’d rather like that you can choose. The handlebar is a Specialized one, I guess a newer one since it has a 25.4 clamp. Tires are Timbuk II and Specialized, good shape both I would say. Comes with a generic seat post, not the one in the picture. Selling without these pedals, but have a set of ok SPDs that can go with the bike.

The paint is all original - the stem, fork and frame is all Rock Lobster. Frame and fork is fillet brazed, the stem is maybe too - not sure. That being said, it is by no means perfect. I like it, it suits the originality of the bike. The paintwork is pretty good but there is a rather big scratch on the top tube. Can provide pictures later, don’t have them or the bike right here now.

Looking to get € 720 net for this. Happy to ship anywhere at cost. Please PayPal Friends and Family or add the fees.

Pictures here:
https://www.mtb-news.de/forum/t/rock-lo ... t-15054671

Back