Richard Thackray Team Pace F1 - Restoration Thread

daveyla

Retrobike Rider
Re: Re:

longun":16w5z9rv said:
Will I get to judge my beady eye over it August bank holiday ;)

I could kill two birds with 1 stone Chris. I’d really love to see (and hear) what you think of it as well as the fact that I’ve never been able to get to the festival before, and this year I can

Si_33

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Dave, this is such a great thread. We are so lucky to have the knowledge, skills and craftsmanship of the people you’ve reached out to. The passion is obvious and a massive credit to you for undertaking the project.

daveyla

Retrobike Rider
Si_33":325ysxbw said:
Dave, this is such a great thread. We are so lucky to have the knowledge, skills and craftsmanship of the people you’ve reached out to. The passion is obvious and a massive credit to you for undertaking the project.

Many thanks Si and it’s really great to get feedback that the thread is being well received

One of my aims from the outset was to showcase the skills and craftsmanship of the people out there who support us in keeping our bikes the best they can be and functioning well. I’ve so many people to thank at the end, yourself included

There is a lot of real positivity in the RB community as well as some incredibly talented and knowledgeable people

I’ve really enjoyed this and am now looking forward to showing it built in the near future

Spudly

Retrobike Rider
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Re:

This is just absolutely amazing dude, will be awesome to be able to see it in the finished flesh at the festival end of August too, plus it will be mega to finally have a catch up with you too as it seems its been forever now since I last saw you!

daveyla

Retrobike Rider

Spudly":bj0brlul said:
This is just absolutely amazing dude, will be awesome to be able to see it in the finished flesh at the festival end of August too, plus it will be mega to finally have a catch up with you too as it seems its been forever now since I last saw you!

Really looking forward to a catch up mate and I'm really chuffed you like how it's progressing. It is down to you that I own it and I can't thank you enough :D

daveyla

Retrobike Rider

Corduroyboy":8kai939k said:
This is one of those threads that make me hate myself for being so envious. Envious that I don’t have a project like this. Envious that I don’t have the skills on show. For me it’s one of the most anticipated reveals on Retrobike. Really inspiring!

Really good to hear that you are looking forward to seeing the built pics. I know how lucky I am to own Richards former race bike but getting feedback knowing that people are looking forward to seeing it means a great deal

Spudly

Retrobike Rider
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan

daveyla":1mpil204 said:
Really looking forward to a catch up mate and I'm really chuffed you like how it's progressing. It is down to you that I own it and I can't thank you enough :D

It looks absolutely amazing, the effort you've put into it is absolutely first class man!
And don't be daft you're the one that did the work and got the bike, I just happened to be in the right place to give you a heads up was all :D

jimwise68

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Epic thread, always frustrating though when you read through a huge thread and no pic of finished bike yet! haha

Looking forward to seeing the finished project.

Amazing skills and dedication.

Latest posts