Reyt-pack September 2022 (Downhill vintage rigid race Yorkshire style)

I only understood 3 of those words
There was an onomatopoeia. What with all this isolation due to lockdown they're a rare sight these days. Especially the lesser-spotted variety. Hence the rare sight as they're spotted less.

Last edited:
The story continues
Its like a Mills and Boon boddice ripper by Barbara Cartland, all set on bicycle obsessed housing estate in east grinstead!

Like THM, i thought the phonetic imitation was superb too.....although a touch proletariat in its conception.

Collecting my donor bike for this tomorrow.........im going to die on a hill in " the north" ( anywhere above milton Keynes) . Ive seen the future...it looks bleak.

Well, I looked up those pesky fronted adverbials and it seems so simple

Except my back to front wired brain just wouldn't allow for that

Didn't really want to do too much more as it will be about the bicycle, if the bleedin parts arrive!

Well, I looked up those pesky fronted adverbials and it seems so simple

Except my back to front wired brain just wouldn't allow for that

Didn't really want to do too much more as it will be about the bicycle, if the bleedin parts arrive!
I want to know how they resolve the tension between them. Are we in Brokeback territory?

Will there be a tattered pair of faded Lycra shorts hanging on the back of Colin’s shed door, a constant reminder of the time he gave in to his deeper destiny? His true self……………?

It could have a "reversal of fortune " outcome.....culminating in colin snubbing him as he throws a leg over his overpriced nos constructed Klein and rides down a hill in Yorkshire.

Is THM clutching that sheep really tightly to stop it swallowing the puppy as they wait pensively for the vet?

Sheep you can't trust em, note how the sheep dogs never let themselves get surrounded 🐏

Back