Reynolds 531 Quinn's Lightweight Vintage L'Eroica Road Racing Bicycle Hand Built

OliverJames

Senior Retro Guru
Reynolds 531 Quinn's Lightweight Vintage L'Eroica Road Racing Bicycle Hand Built On Ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Reynolds-531-Quinns-Lightweight-Vintage-LEroica-Road-Racing-Bicycle-Hand-Built/164820922116?

s-l500.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Not cheap but then again, given some of the crazy prices folks are asking for run of the mill stuff, I'd say it's a good level of bike and kit for the money.

Just depends if that's surface rust or something more sinister at the top of the seat tube I suppose.

Not cheap but then again, given some of the crazy prices folks are asking for run of the mill stuff, I'd say it's a good level of bike and kit for the money.

Just depends if that's surface rust or something more sinister at the top of the seat tube I suppose.
So you would be happy to ride it with nothing holding the arms of the back brake on then? 🤔 🤣 🤣

Back