Retro smokestone mountain bike. What’s it worth.

Twistedgears

Dirt Disciple
Ok step right up if you can help me please I’m in need of some help as I have a mountain bike just sitting in my attic waiting for someone to buy it so here we go it’s a a reto Smokestone mountain bike with the elevated chain stay. z1 bomber front forks, with Shimano XTr system with a middleburn crank plus xt brakes hope hubs an mavic rims. It’s very clean and been looked after. Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks for reading through my post.

70352.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly thanks for replying so quickly
Ok so I’ve had the bike roughly 26yrs
The frame is medium/ large. I’m 6ft an I looked ok on it. I will get pictures up when I get home.. cheers

Ok step right up if you can help me please I’m in need of some help as I have a mountain bike just sitting in my attic waiting for someone to buy it so here we go it’s a a reto Smokestone mountain bike with the elevated chain stay. z1 bomber front forks, with Shimano XTr system with a middleburn crank plus xt brakes hope hubs an mavic rims. It’s very clean and been looked after. Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks for reading through my post.
Sounds really nice! If the frame isn't scratched up or dented then it could well be desirable. That said, that doesn't necessarily make it valuable though. Interested to see pictures 😉

sorry cannot get photos uploaded ......??????
Apparently we very recently had a problem with spammers from/for adult sites inserting NSFW images into their first posts, so the owner has set a minimum post requirement to unlock image uploads.

Is it the one from your profile pic? I'll put it in your first post.

Back