Retro Show and Shine at The Cannondale Malverns Classic

malvernsclassic

Retro Newbie
Old Skool Collectors Alert! Sunday the 17th of June at the Cannondale Malvern Classic, Eastnor Deer Park in Herefordshire.

10:00 to 12:00 we will be hosting the WD40 Retro Show and Shine.
Entry is open to all bikes manufactured from 1998 and older and will be free to enter. Please note the limit will be limited to 100 bikes and a maximum of two bikes per rider. The bikes will be displayed inside the large marquee and we will then judge the bicycles down to the last ten. Then choose the 'Best in Show' with the winner receiving the prized rosette and of course prize money.

The prize fund for the 'Best in Show' will be a mouth-watering £1,000 courtesy of WD40. We have a display stand built that will securely display the winners bike for the rest of the day until 16:00. Everyone entering will also receive a 'Goody bag' courtesy of WD40.

More information is right here:
http://www.britishdownhillseries.co.uk/ ... how-shine/

cool, gonna see how much the weekends going to cost after entering a load of events before i commit to owt. would be great to come down and party.....i mean ride haha

Im actually not working that weekend! might have to arrange me and few friends come up for the Funnduro on our "modern" stuff, and see if i've got anything worthy of sow and shine by then!

Back