Retro North cancelled

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Retro North Show.......... Has been cancelled.

Sadly, we all knew this would happen, I was staying as positive as possible but York Rally has taken action to cancel and we were piggy backing on them.

Apologies to all that were looking forward to this event let's hope we can make it happen next year.

RBG

__________________&

20th -21st June

York Racecourse

drumming up interest for this, hoping for a good mix of vintage retro mountainbikes but would be nice for all bikes retro, it will also be the 75th year of the cycle rally so would be cool to make real go of it

Catchment years are from BC until 1997...... or later perhaps, lets say 2000 :) , details are in the thread below.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 0#p2952958

https://www.facebook.com/yorkcyclefest/

this is a list of the last roundup, if you all can still make it I'll leave this as is, if not, message me or reply here.

Retrobikeguy, 10+ bikes, both days
jimo746, 3bikes, both days
Marc two tone, 1 bike, both days
iveto1983, 4 bikes, both days
Benandemu, 5 bikes. both days
Corduroyboy, 6-12 bikes, both days
dalbyinthe90s, 2 bikes, both days
Neilios, 3-4 bikes, both days
TZEDS, 3-4 bikes, one day
themountie, 4-5 bikes, one day?
brocklanders023, 1-2 bikes, one day
Boswell, 1 bike, one day?
Longun, 30 bikes?, constantly?
Peachy!, 7 bikes, one day?
Spudly?

Help me make this happen guys

Re: Retro North

:cry: I’m gutted that this is on at the same time as Mayhem

Re:

Ill be up for it,just for one day,and ill bring a car full of bikes with wide bars and knobbly tyres

Re:

Go on then, put me down for a day. Not sure which yet and I'll only have one, maybe two bikes but should be fun.

Re:

Thank you young sirs, anymore so I may update the list?

Sorry some cant make it due to prior arrangements, just a bad clash of dates I guess.

but this is the first one so if it is a success and if it continues maybe it'll be a bigger success in years to come and maybe some more folks will be attracted along.

Thank you
RBG
Lee

Back