Repack anniversary today 21 October (1976)

If only someone could have been there to stop them. It might have saved me a bloody fortune :LOL:

Re:

I thought you had surrendered your retro bike membership in a huff for the favour of facebook Regan...?

I know its becoming a habit with you, but im glad the tantrums are short lived.

Its good to have you back, and across multiple posts too.

Keep up the good work fella.

:cool:

Re: Re:

sinnerman":31jlud73 said:
I thought you had surrendered your retro bike membership in a huff for the favour of facebook Regan...?

Thank you for this helpful and endearing comment. I'm a retro junkie and I need my fix. It's been a couple of months I think? Can't help the depression or anger, but I am enrolled in an anger management program. Tuesdays at 3;30pm. I think four more sessions remaining. I might even get a certificate!

Cheers

Re: Re:

regan_ev":bme2a906 said:
sinnerman":bme2a906 said:

Thank you for this helpful and endearing comment. I'm a retro junkie and I need my fix. It's been a couple of months I think? Can't help the depression or anger, but I am enrolled in an anger management program. Tuesdays at 3;30pm. I think four more sessions remaining. I might even get a certificate!

Cheers

Keep it up on here, i find it helps with the daily chores of life and what ever it throws at you. A shrink will tell you not to worry about what hasnt happened yet and what you cant change, and find a place to take your mind when things go a little mental in your mind...., i tend to think of how to do the next build, how to paint it, how to build it, face book wont give you the Retrobike thearapy, it'll just add to your woes, in the end.

Thanks for sharing this Regan. I've put it on a "modern" page on Facebook. I wonder if there'll be a reaction? For a lot of those fools, if it's more than 2 years old, it's not worth riding.

Thanks Sinnerman. All in good spirit, I know. And you're right apart from FB not giving my retro fix. I only used FB to peruse retro groups and engage with fellow retro enthusiasts and friends. Just doesn't have the same 'feel' as this place.

Duxuk":256eodfm said:
Thanks for sharing this Regan. I've put it on a "modern" page on Facebook. I wonder if there'll be a reaction? For a lot of those fools, if it's more than 2 years old, it's not worth riding.
Great! Thanks. The history of our sport is fascinating and should be celebrated by MTBers of all ages! :cool:

Hmmmm ... interesting how the 'good ol' days' so often lead up to the good present ones ...

;)

I'm sure most members will know about Charlie Kelly and his book "Fat Tire Flyer" but if not it's well worth getting.
image2.jpg

I heard him speak on his UK tour last year.

Back