Cook Bros ...ect. Japan Buying Advice, Yahoo Auctions, Proxy Services

I’ve probably made the buying guide too easy to understand.. maybe I should replace them with instructions from Ikea 😁

I’ve probably made the buying guide too easy to understand.. maybe I should replace them with instructions from Ikea 😁
There will be no good deals left once you've got the retromaniacs from here hooked on Japanese yahoo

You have essentially dealt cocaine to easily impressionable teens

Shame on you

Anyhow off to bid

🍺

I’m got a few cd’s saved to a watch list which I was going to add to my next purchase, they were released on Japanese record labels so you can pick them up for peanuts on Yahoo, they’re insanely expensive on Discogs, eBay and such due to rarity.
I haven’t ordered them because the environmental costs of importing a few cheap cd’s doesn’t sit too well with me but if anyone in the UK is testing the waters and wants to add them to their order, i would appreciate it? I’ll offer a free consultancy service and happily chip in towards shipping costs.

Beaten in the end, thanks @Betsy for the help, always a little tense these new auction sites.

£291.. that was a damn good price!

It's always worse when the auction finishes in the middle of the/our night so you either place your bid> wrestless nights sleep waking up exhausted and potentially disappointed..stay up and risk overspending or set the alarm.. which carries it's own risks?

"You've woken me up to buy what from Japan" 😁

Back