Pipmeister Collection: Sales/Register - UPDATED

fattiman

Senior Retro Guru
Re: The Pipmeister Kona Collection: Sales / Frame register

I would be very interested in the KU if it was available as built in the picture, I dont have the components to hand to build and it would take me a while to accumulate the parts individually.

TooHiBMI

Dirt Disciple
Re: The Pipmeister Kona Collection: Sales / Frame register

Wow - trumps my humble Kona collection. Hope they all go to the good homes they and Pip deserve.

BrushedAluminium

Dirt Disciple
Re:

Ref: 1997 King Kahuna

Are you sure thats the 97? the decals are completely wrong for that year and the cable routing is incorrect. and disk brake mount ???? No disrespect but I have a 1997 KK here and it is completely different. eitherway a beautiful frame.

looks more like a 1999/2000 with those decals (similar decals to the 2000 score)

al-onestare

Kona Fan
Re: Re:

BrushedAluminium":1crufisr said:
Ref: 1997 King Kahuna

Are you sure thats the 97? the decals are completely wrong for that year and the cable routing is incorrect. and disk brake mount ???? No disrespect but I have a 1997 KK here and it is completely different. eitherway a beautiful frame.

looks more like a 1999/2000 with those decals (similar decals to the 2000 score)

Have you checked the build thread? All the detail you need is there.

BrushedAluminium

Dirt Disciple
Re:

Ah Ok, I see from the build thread a K19 Prefix which could suggest 1997 build , but with 1998 top tube cable routing cable routing and 1999 decals with added disk mounts.

Another interesting frame from Kona. hope the new owner enjoys and full respect to the seller.

busterkeet0n

Retro Newbie
Re: 1996 Ku - 18" Frame

good evening is this frame still for sale and if so from reading also most parts.
so if could be sold as a complete bike as in the photo what would he be asking.
shame to break it as such a good job.

best,
b.

busterkeet0n

Retro Newbie
Re: The Pipmeister Collection: Sales/Frame register - Reductions

thanks for the update
yes to the frame how much for the forks
will need postage to Sheffield