Peugeot Chorus 753 1989 ?

trackm3

Old School Hero
Just Finished Building This
Mavic SSC, Chorus Chainset, Modolo Equipe Brakes, Cinelli bars and stem, Turbo Saddle, Look Pedals,

Looks very nice -- blue is such a good colour for French bikes :)

Having just come back from a trip to London I'm also happy to see a Peugeot that is not fixiefied!

The curve of the fork and geometry of these makes you ponder about the handling . They handle very well indeed !
753 eh wish i could get hold of one of these for my collection.

Looks great, the frame looks similar to my 753 Argos renovated one, i'm starting to wonder if mine started life as a Peugeot.

just back from France had my first ride in 21 years on this bike a bit twitchy compared to my Old Ilkeston Raleigh i raced back in the Nineties , But it was great to be back out :) A few pains from the Arthritis and my Neck suffered a little but i will get out a bit more now.

Nice one, well done. Make sure the headset isn't requiring some grease and adjustment to cure the twitchiness.

The pain doesn't last long...

47p2":foh2strd said:
Nice one, well done. Make sure the headset isn't requiring some grease and adjustment to cure the twitchiness.

The pain doesn't last long...

I think its just the Geo is a bit different to the bike i raced for some 6 years, the restricted movement is the pain now :mrgreen:

Nice .

Same colour as mine , but tubes are SLX .

I wonder if there is a 3rd Peugeot like that in Kent .

Back