Personal Weight Weenie, FINISHED Pg10 (for now)

Im too ashamed to say how bad I was but I have a looong way to go to get to ideal weight. Eating only 800cals/day, 2 meals porridge in the morning and 2chicken/salmon salad sandwiches at 7.30pm every day. No added salt and no sugar at all. I tried just tea and water but I just cant live without one big coffee a day, which im not supposed to have.

Its funny, watching that Dieting Prog last night, I ate far less calories than most of them and rarely drink, never smoke yet I looked like a Michelin man. My ancestors must have lived in a famine region.

Rant over, looking much better in my own skin now thankfully. Splurged on new summer clothes. Fat comes off the face and belly first for me. Its much easier to walk, knees less arthritic. Its all good but BoJo is planning another winter of discontent for us. 😫😏 God Help Us !

Excellent news Mr Powers.. the knees were a pleasant surprise for me as well, I just hadn’t realised how much work I had been making them do! Having to make extra holes in my belt was also a new thing 😁
But best of all has been the feeling of wellness now my blood pressure & glucose are back in the normal range.

You dont realise how bad high BP makes you feel until you drop it 10-15mmHG. The belt notch is a good one, as is being able to move through tight spaces again without always catching your gut on something. No more waddle as you walk. Even catching a glimpse of yourself in a shop window and thinking, I look ok now. The key is NEVER to let a prolonged lockdown affect you like that again !

I'm off to weigh my poo.

I tried weighing my poo a few times, purely out of curiosity. At the time I had just bought a new fancy digital set of bathroom scales, and I was wondering if the scales were good enough to measure the difference between pre-poo and post-poo body weight. I can report that the scales were indeed accurate enough to measure the difference, although I'm not sure how much use the information gained is, apart from for curiosity, and telling the story. I think I probably did some pre-pee and post-pee trials as well, but I only clearly recall the pre-poo post-poo experiments

I tried weighing my poo a few times, purely out of curiosity. At the time I had just bought a new fancy digital set of bathroom scales, and I was wondering if the scales were good enough to measure the difference between pre-poo and post-poo body weight. I can report that the scales were indeed accurate enough to measure the difference, although I'm not sure how much use the information gained is, apart from for curiosity, and telling the story. I think I probably did some pre-pee and post-pee trials as well, but I only clearly recall the pre-poo post-poo experiments
Did you have the results published?

Did you have the results published?
LOL! No. I did the experiment enough times to discover what the weight range was for small sample of extrusions, then lost interest, as I had satisfied my curiosity and couldn't think of any use for the data. Can you imagine if a potential date looks you up online, and discovers your experiments.

Training continues…. In the Yorkshire Dale’s, “popped” up one of the little ones “Aye Gill Pike”
Weighed in at 15st this morning 😄
687FD439-FD5B-4CB5-89A6-9F8F48DF7174.jpeg

Good going! Would that be half way to your ideal target weight, now? I've never been overweight myself, fortunately, so I don't really know what it's like to try to lose weight, but, hats off, it sounds like an impressive achievement. 👍

On another note, I spy a Claud Butler Fan Boy badge. That's suspicious. When did they achieve ten fans, when the likes of Gary Fisher is currently standing at a mere five votes? Or was skulduggery and backstreet dealing involved? 🧐

Good going! Would that be half way to your ideal target weight, now? I've never been overweight myself, fortunately, so I don't really know what it's like to try to lose weight, but, hats off, it sounds like an impressive achievement. 👍

On another note, I spy a Claud Butler Fan Boy badge. That's suspicious. When did they achieve ten fans, when the likes of Gary Fisher is currently standing at a mere five votes? Or was skulduggery and backstreet dealing involved? 🧐
The target set by my Doctor was 15st (when we discussed this I had gone up to 19+) now the trickster has moved the goal to 14st!

As for Ritchey/Claud fans you’ve forgotten that there still is a huge appreciation for “proper Clauds” (1938-1956) a good amount of support for Holdsworthy Clauds (1958-1986) before you get to me and my fetish for “Brigg Clauds” (Specifically 1987-1997)

Back