Peachy Pace RC529…FINISHED Pg22

As THM says, leave it long until you play with the settings. I imagine most people mean to trim them but never get round to it and also want to maintain the second hand value so longer is better.

Is seat height correct in that pic?
Yes, although currently as the post needs re-cabling it’s set at the top height I need, so i could just have a play. 😎

Last edited:
If its a keeper, i would just stack the whole lot up......in 20 years you will want that bit.....or you will be fitting Raleigh chopper bars to it.

Its looking fab btw, well gel.

If its a keeper, i would just stack the whole lot up......in 20 years you will want that bit.....or you will be fitting Raleigh chopper bars to it.

Its looking fab btw, well gel.
In 20 years? This will be @Our Jimmy ‘s Retro ride at the Malverns 🤣

Glad you like what I’m doing, it’s not bad for 2nd hand bike 😁

As this is supposed to be a retro inspired build and as the RockShox Pike Ultimate graphics are about as inspiring as a wet hanky, I thought I'd have a play... this artwork just got sent off to uncle @gil_m ;):p

Capture.JPG

So close but so far… the XT centre lock rotors finally turned up, but with the wrong retaining nuts… Arghhhhhh😤

Ah well, thought I’d apply the stickers to the Pikes to calm me down. AD09D298-9A32-471B-973B-17CA17B52EDC.jpeg 460EA1C1-10DF-473C-AD0D-87B400C0C7DE.jpeg E557514C-B33D-4C1D-B714-B469FBE954A6.jpeg

Back