Sold Patrol 691 - Rare 29er Enduro Bike (170/150mm Travel)

Dave_H

Senior Retro Guru
A bit of an oddity in this country, more info here.

I bought the frame from the demo bike and built up in an Enduro-style build. The reality is that the bike itself is physically a bit big for me and in reality is too much for my riding style. I've only ridden it on a couple of short rides.

I bought the demo frame with the shock and wheels a couple of months ago and built up with some almost new or new for the build.

Frame – Patrol 691 150mm Travel. Used and had plenty of stone chips but nothing deeper. I covered it up with a few frame protector kits and it looks great. It has a Fox DPX2 shock which is in great condition.

Forks – Rockshox Yari 170mm. Bought second hand, was told they had been swapped off a new bike after a couple of rides. They're condition would suggest that is true.

Wheels – SLX/Sun Durox 40 OEM with the bike. I have fitted Hans Dampf/Magic Mary tyres tubeless, they were bought new for the build

Gears – SLX 1×12. Bought new for the build

Race Face Crankset – Good condition, was in my spares box. Fitted with a new BB

Rock Shox Reverb which I bought new a while ago but hadn’t used

Shimano XT brakes – another from the spares box but in excellent condition

Bars / Stem / Grips / Saddle – all bought new for the build

It rides really well – it just isn’t for me

I'm looking for £1,200 for the full bike but would be prepared to split down to Frame and Wheels (or potential combos in between).

Collect from Hayfield, Derbyshire or happy to post at cost, just give me a couple of days to source a box.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 33
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 25
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 28
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg