Sold REDUCED! Pace RC200 F3

Hopefully you’ll find a opinion from another pace owner helpful but …..You may get that sort of figure if you split and list via eBay but as a whole bike you will struggle to break £1k on here.

Usually for that sort of spec you’d get around 700-1000. Up at £1500 it would need to be dripping in exotic parts not XTR.

Hopefully you’ll find a opinion from another pace owner helpful but …..You may get that sort of figure if you split and list via eBay but as a whole bike you will struggle to break £1k on here.

Usually for that sort of spec you’d get around 700-1000. Up at £1500 it would need to be dripping in exotic parts not XTR.
Thanks for the heads up 👍🏼

Yup, I agree with @d8mok

I bought an F6 during the first lockdown, i always considered that i paid slightly over the odds for it but if you remember the price of bikes spiked during this period.. bike shops were running low on stock, folks were spending their furglough do$h.. boredom and so on..

It came with RC31's and RC35's but i would say that yours is slightly better spec'ed, It was listed on ebay with a low start and i ended up winning the auction for £1040, stripped it and sold most of the bits for around £400..

Back