Overbury's Pioneer

Re:

Eeerrrm. It would appear that I have won this.

I put a speculative bid on before leaving home this morning and....

Looks like I'm visiting Cornwall then.

Re:

Bravo Neil!

If you decide your trigger finger was just a bit too itchy this morning, I'll happily take it off your hands at Mayhem... :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

I have been after a Pioneer for a bit, so I'll see what it's like when I pick it up next week.

Re:

Nie one Neil, wish I'd seen it (as I've always fancied one as well...)

How's the CAT's these days? :D

Re:

Might be a little tall for you Ringo, but I'll find out next week.

The Cat's is great, but not ridden as much as it should be due to the Concept 90 and Quantum 650 taking up my time.

I now have six Lloyd's. :facepalm:

Nice one Neil :) My Pioneer does the daily work commute and I really like the ride. I'll be interested to know how you find yours.

Great score, and cool price.

Pleased this is going to a good home and will be fettled, as it's much too nice to be left in its current state.

Are you going to build it 1x10 with modern gear, doesn't look to be much on the frame worth keeping so maybe that's the way forward.

A good scrub and polish and a lot of that rush will recede

Re:

I'm not sure of the build yet, I do want to keep the original paint if it is salvageable.

I have quite a lot of running gear in stock, as I am trying to cut down, not build up the fleet, but I couldn't resist a bid... not that I expected to win.

2 X 10 maybe, or 1 x 10 with a dinner plate cassette, that should make the purists shudder.

Back