Overbury's Pioneer 1988 - Finished Page 8

Re:

Lovely. What were the paint colours? I have a 92 rockhopper comp that needs a touch up. The yellow / lime looks close.

@Adrian - thanks for the sizing and link on those pedal bolts. Saved me a job dude :-D

Re: Re:

Rodrigues":16lb9rrz said:
Lovely. What were the paint colours? I have a 92 rockhopper comp that needs a touch up. The yellow / lime looks close.

Not sure unless you want the dulux names/codes :LOL: , working in a hardware store I found it easier to match the decals to a colour card as opposed to a screen copy of RAL codes, the green was picked as it went nicely with it, then just gave them to the shop who passed them to the young man who paints army trucks for a living!

RBG

Re:

Back to work for a day so Little update,

Decals are on :mrgreen: so it went back for a clear coat today.

IMAG1737_zps6guqsmot.jpg

IMAG1741_zpsktet4inv.jpg

IMAG1739_zpsyoibn0p6.jpg

and a few more period parts have arrived while I was off.

IMAG1743_zpsqgjroikv.jpg

And a fettle with Stem choice #2 thanks to Marc, new paint and a bit of alteration to the marin lite it once was.

IMAG1745_zps4dm1vo6m.jpg

Re:

Been a while so heres an Update.........

Sneaking around with brake parts and a headset today... then it started raining.

IMAG2048_zpsm6dp3eip.jpg

IMAG2046_zps3txptwn5.jpg

RBG

Re: Overbury's Pioneer 1988 - now with paint and decals

props most certainly due very tastefully done

Re:

Not very pastelish hiding in the attic now...........

IMAG2054_zpsps7ubces.jpg

Oh....What size bottom bracket should I use on this baby chaps?

RBG

Re: Overbury's Pioneer 1988 - now with paint and decals

I can't answer your BB question but that colour has to be marmite as i can't see every body liking it and tbh and i wasn't so sure about it until i saw it clear coated then it was a 100% yes !! so i'm well looking forward to seeing this completed :)..

Back