Orbit 531 1990

Well it came with a 26.8mm but it felt a bit loose so I tried a 27.0mm and it feels much better.

Also for those that want to know frame number is 79066

Looking classy with the silver on grey. There's some yellow Scott grips on fleabay that would be pretty zingy with it all. Perhaps not so classy though :rolleyes:

Well it came with a 26.8mm but it felt a bit loose so I tried a 27.0mm and it feels much better.

Also for those that want to know frame number is 79066
My U brake one is 27.2 and the silver grey one is 27.0, I will check the serial numbers later to see where they fall in line.

There's some yellow Scott grips on fleabay that would be pretty zingy with it all. Perhaps not so classy though :rolleyes:

😲
I appreciate the input Sir but we are going low key on this one, cockpit will be tange prestige chrome bar with chrome T-Bone stem and Tioga bio-grips, groupset will be 1990 Deore LX as I find it a very underated groupset and its different from the usual DX and XT offerings that I have seen so far, it will have the Biopace and STi too, plus I dont have an deore LX bike in the Brit collection yet.

😲
I appreciate the input Sir but we are going low key on this one, cockpit will be tange prestige chrome bar with chrome T-Bone stem and Tioga bio-grips, groupset will be 1990 Deore LX as I find it a very underated groupset and its different from the usual DX and XT offerings that I have seen so far, it will have the Biopace and STi too, plus I dont have an deore LX bike in the Brit collection yet.
And a very fine selection of componentry too!

Nice choice on the Tioga chrome Prestige cockpit. I have the same plans for mine

Looking forward to seeing this build up.... nearly bought a light blue one last year from a polish guy in Gateshead but at the time I passed thinking it would be too much chew and not knowing the brand.... regret it now...
Looking forward to the finished form 👍

Back