Offroad

Offroad is Proflex. Proflex was actually the name of one of their models and then at some point it got switched. They were also known at KG Engineering and Girvin.

Just to add to the confusion, my KG Engineering Offroad Pro-flex was built by Serotta:

View attachment 555064

EDIT: just seen that Jimo covered a lot of that above
Good morning and cheers for the pic,is there anywhere you might know where I could source the white rim tyres as the ones I had didn't last?

Good morning and cheers for the pic,is there anywhere you might know where I could source the white rim tyres as the ones I had didn't last?
As per catalogue the tires would have been Tioga Farmer John´s Nephews. Hard to find these today as they are out of production for a long time. You may find them "for display purposes" (i.e. dry rotted) from time to time:

Closest match for new tires would be reproduction Panaracer Smoke/Dart (anorak on: in 1989 there would only have been the Smoke variant, the front specific Dart came later). Not sure about the availability in the UK right now, Panaracer is struggling to keep up during Corona.

As per catalogue the tires would have been Tioga Farmer John´s Nephews. Hard to find these today as they are out of production for a long time. You may find them "for display purposes" (i.e. dry rotted) from time to time:

Closest match for new tires would be reproduction Panaracer Smoke/Dart (anorak on: in 1989 there would only have been the Smoke variant, the front specific Dart came later). Not sure about the availability in the UK right now, Panaracer is struggling to keep up during Corona.
Thanks so much for the info, I'm kicking masel fir loosing the originals...

Back