October Bristol Bike Jumble midday 2nd October BW Cycling Brunel Lock Smeaton Road Bristol, BS1 6SE

Agency_Scum

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Okay, we're up and running now. It's large and it's lovely.

MIDDAY OCTOBER 2ND OUTSIDE BW Cycling
Brunel Lock
Smeaton Road
Bristol, BS1 6SE
Tables are free but please bring your own if you can.
Setting up a seller's pitch is free

There's a few things you can do to help continue the goodwill we have with BW Cycling
PLESE SEE ME to get a seller's spot and don't just pitch up in the middle of BW Cycling's customer car park-that really would not be nice.
NO SETTING UP BEFORE 11:45

Please try and bring a float ( about £50 in smaller notes and pound coins will do fine )

My number is 07971667824 if you need to contact me and sort out details.

Last edited:
NEW LOCATION!
NEW LOCATION!
The Bike Jumble is now at…

BW Cycling Brunel Lock Smeaton Road Bristol, BS1 6SE

Any problems call me on 07971667824

We’ll now have rain cover!!

LOCATION: please be aware that BW Cycling is UNDERNEATH the Cumberland Basin road deck and your GPS is likely to direct you to Narnia! I haven't fgured out how good the parking is ( there's limited pay and display nearby ) so pleeeease be patient with this first event. The road adjacent to the chocolate path by the Cut is CLOSED and GPS systems still head you down that bugger. Try heading for the Create centre is your best bet. The road deck covering the Jumble is FABULOUS! This Jumble can now be hosted in massive downpours! Please please bring your own table and a float. I want to maintain goodwill with Andy and Oli of BW so for tools, tape measures, vernier calipers and change YOU COME AND SEE ME. They, like every other bike shop in the country, are trying to run an excellent bike shop that's suffered from Covid lock-down.

The Bike Jumble and BW Cycling...HOW TO GET THERE AND PARKING

BW CYCLING
Get to Brunel Lock Road then go onto Grenville Place turn right THEN IMMEDIATELY turn left.

PARKING
There's PAY+DISPLAY car parks on Brunswick Lock Road ( BS1 ) and McAdam Way car park.
The McAdam Way car park, to keep you entertained, is UNDERNEATH McAdam Way. It's actually just off Brunswick Place.

Latest posts

Back