Now ebay!! Cannondale M600, CODA, Campagnolo, HOPE & more...

tlambeth

Retro Guru
Most items now on eBay....!

Selling the M600 project as ive just bought a CAAD4 aero frame, whoops....

1994 Cannondale M600 frame (march '94 according to the serial number), cayman teal metallic fade to navajo turquoise metallic. 16" c-c 18" c-t. Structurally sound, but very really tatty with paint chips, scratches and a few areas and minor bubbling... My intention was to strip sand and respray. Brand spanking cable guide and mech hanger inc... £60 posted

Campagnolo Stheno rims on blue Hope hubs, bought from Liggster last year, never ridden by me. original sale thread: viewtopic.php?t=191800 tyres not inc... £70 posted for the pair SOLD SOLD SOLD

1 x Campagnolo Stheno rim on a yellow Hub (not Paul Industries, just a sticker we think!). Snowflake pattern spoke lacing. I believe the bearings are knackered in the hub and the rim has a minor buckle. Again I have never used this wheel but i'm sure somebody here can give it the tlc it needs to get it back on the dirt... whats it worth? £25 posted...?

CODA (by dia compe) cantilever brakes and levers, full set. Gunmetal grey colour, pretty decent condition all round, with a few minor bashes on the levers, but nowt terrible.... £25 posted

CODA seat clamp 32mm (it has a number 32 on the bottom, but seems to measure nearer 30mm). Bronze/gold colour with a silver lever. Good condition all round..... £6 posted SOLD SOLD SOLD

Bespoke 26" mtb rigid forks, straight and black. 1.1/8th steerer tube 185mm. These were bought on ebay from a chap who had them specially fabricated by a blacksmith, they are pretty light at around 880grams. canti/v-brake only. I am trying to find out what tubing theyre made from precisely and will post as soon as i can. Really smart forks..... £70 posted

Attachments

• IMG_1109.JPG
    IMG_1109.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,018
  • IMG_1103.JPG
    IMG_1103.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,018
  • IMG_1102.JPG
    IMG_1102.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,019
  • IMG_1105.JPG
    IMG_1105.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,019
  • IMG_1107.JPG
    IMG_1107.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,018
  • IMG_1110.JPG
    IMG_1110.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,018
  • IMG_1112.JPG
    IMG_1112.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 1,018
  • IMG_1113.JPG
    IMG_1113.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 1,018
Re: Cannondale M600, CODA, Campagnolo, HOPE & more...

You need any swaps for the wheels?

Tc

Hmmmm, well if you've got any road stash I might be interested, as I'm starting my caad4 aero from scratch... Tempt me...!?

You might wanna swap the paul front wheel? I really would love it. Also interested in the hope wheels.

Greetz paul

I have 105 front hubs and 2 105 front mechs and a ultegra front mech. Of any use?

Thanks, but not really, I'm a sucker for campagnolo....

Don't think that Paul hub is a Paul hub. Looks more like a coda or similar with a Paul decal from MBUK. Don't think Paul ever made a hub with cup and cone bearings or one which was yellow. Still, for £25 its a fair price whatever it is.

It would seem, after some googling that you might be right, so we'll assume its not a Paul hub I'm afraid... Sorry about that guys.... The Paul sticker must be worth something though...? Ha

Back