For Sale NOS Selle Italia Turbo Saddle 1988

uno-speedo

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hello,

All prices include delivery to the UK mainland and prices are net to me, via PayPal. No dibs, no holding/reserving, first to pay me gets the parts.

1 x NOS Selle Italia Turbo Suede Black Saddle date stamped 1988. Never used or mounted, all logos fully visible. Withdrawn from sale.

1 x NOS Specialized Cannibal/S Umma Gumma Vintage MTB tyre, gray, new without packaging, 26 x 1.95. Appears to have been installed on a rim but not ridden on, the kevlar folding sidewall is supple with no cracks. Given the age of the tyre, ride at your own discretion, £100. SOLD

2 x NOS Panaracer Smoke Lite Comp 26 x 1.9 tyres. Selling as a pair for £120. SOLD

1 x NOS Ibis / Ancotech Handlebar. Never used, in new old stock condition. 25.4mm clamp, 565mm (22 1/4") length, 5 degree bend. £120 SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_8249.jpg
    IMG_8249.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_8250.jpg
    IMG_8250.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_8251.jpg
    IMG_8251.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_8252.jpg
    IMG_8252.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_8253.jpg
    IMG_8253.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
How comfy/shaped do you find the turbos in comparison to the flites. And do u know what year the turbos ended ?

v tempted.

My bum prefers the Turbo, I don't get on with the Flite... Not sure if that helps any!

Circa 1996, but don't quote me on that.

How comfy/shaped do you find the turbos in comparison to the flites. And do u know what year the turbos ended ?

v tempted.
Flite and Turbo are two completely different kinds of saddles. Flite is a narrow saddle, Turbo is wider and more like the "old" saddles from the eighties (Rolls,...). If you're a taller (and heavier) person, Turbo is probably a nicer and more comfortable feel. For smaller people, Turbo can feel too wide.

Back