NAIM NAC Olive Series 4-Box Amplification Set For Sale

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
Thread resurrection! These glorious Naim hifi units went back in their boxes and into the attic for careful storage and return for sale again.

Comprising of:

NAC 92 Pre Amp

Flatcap power supply

2 x NAP 90 amplifiers

Owned by me since new - cannot remember when! Very light use as second system when bought - been in storage since I moved house in 2014.

Generally in excellent condition and, I believe fully serviceable/upgradeable by NAIM and other independents should new owner desire.

One set of rubber feet have perished on the Flatcap and deposited residue onto one top of the amplifiers. Solvent will remove and additional new rubber 'feet' can be acquired on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rubber-Feet- ... SwHhFb9nlP

Original boxes shown and will supply all the NAIM connecting leads including a Chord Company component lead.
Comes with the 4 into 1 plug as shown (but will be removed for transit).

Looking to sell for £1100 and collection is preferred (can deliver 10 miles or so from M21 postcode), otherwise I will add insurance to any agreed sale price. No overseas sales.

Any questions - fire away (although I'm no hifi geek).

Attachments

• IMG_8584.jpg
    IMG_8584.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 4,643
  • IMG_8585.jpg
    IMG_8585.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 4,640
  • IMG_8582.jpg
    IMG_8582.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 4,641
  • IMG_8588.jpg
    IMG_8588.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 4,642
  • IMG_8587.jpg
    IMG_8587.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 4,642
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: NAIM Olive Series 4-Box Amplification Set

Found the cables!

Attachments

• IMG_8589.jpg
    IMG_8589.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 4,625
Back