My unicorn bike/spec - 1994 Kona Hei Hei *** FULL SPEC/FINISHED PICS ON PAGE 8 & 9 *** - BOTM April 2021

44Racing

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
GT Fan
Great to seeing this getting a lot of attention outside the site. The prod to get this on The Cog as a dream build is spot on. Let me know if you need a direct contact at Kona to speak with.
Cheers mate 👍 Yes it’s gone a little crazy on social media with over 1,000 likes…wasn't really expecting that at all.

That would be amazing if you could 👍👍

regan_ev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
Finally got round to reading this amazing thread in full and after the BOTM win, to which I shout a massive “congratulations!” and a bloody well done. I was really happy to have helped in very small ways along the course of the build. (Can’t remember what I did though tbh so your thanks were really not required 🤣 yet appreciated nonetheless!)

I have one small suggestion to top it off coming to your inbox / letterbox soon 😘

44Racing

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
GT Fan
Finally got round to reading this amazing thread in full and after the BOTM win, to which I shout a massive “congratulations!” and a bloody well done. I was really happy to have helped in very small ways along the course of the build. (Can’t remember what I did though tbh so your thanks were really not required 🤣 yet appreciated nonetheless!)

I have one small suggestion to top it off coming to your inbox / letterbox soon 😘

Cheers mate, it’s really appreciated 👍👍👍

And cheers for the suggestion 👌👍

Neil G

Old School Grand Master
What a build. Amazing. Hats off for having the patience and perseverance to source the parts...a lot of us would have just stuck other stuff on!

Snowflake wheel lacing divides opinion...I've never been keen on it but a minor thing.

Time to dig my '93 Hei Hei out although its going to get battered/well used XT so not nearly as fancy!