My RB Build History - a few words and a few pics!

Re: My RB Story - a few words and a few pics!...Updated 2/1/2015

As you know, your Explosif build was the template for mine and I still swoon over your departed Hot and Hei Hei.

Re: My RB Story - a few words and a few pics!...Updated 2/1/2015

al-onestare":1pbsefks said:
As you know, your Explosif build was the template for mine and I still swoon over your departed Hot and Hei Hei.

:cool:

Cheers :D

Re: My RB Story - a few words and a few pics!..Updated 23/7/2015

Christ on a bike what a collection :shock: :cool:

I'm looking to do my first Kona... if it turns out anything like your Kona work i'll be rather chuffed :mrgreen:

enc":23jcyl73 said:
Christ on a bike what a collection :shock: :cool:

I'm looking to do my first Kona... if it turns out anything like your Kona work i'll be rather chuffed :mrgreen:

It would be if I still had them all! :shock:

I only have the ones "in the cave" in my sig now ;)

So, 16" Axis TT, KHS Montana Team, Santa Cruz Superlight and my yellow splatter Lava Dome.

Cheers :)

Re:

Cool thread, i enjoyed looking through all the pictures but that DBR with all the red ano was really something special :cool:
I think we can all relate with similar stories: we stumble across this site thanks to that one old 90s bike that we we're looking to spruce up and before long we are hooked and have had a dozen old bikes that weve spent loads of dosh on and realise we would be far better off financially if we never discovered this site in the first place :LOL:

It is bizzare though how we get to know members on here and can remember years worth of previous encounters with them on the site like you actually know them, but really theyre just a random thumbnail with a made up name... Its also quite strange how when you meet a member of this site personally but still continue to just associate them with their online id

Sean :D

Fantastic thread, some absolute blinders you've had :) .

Re:

great story i think the addictiveness of retro bikes takes a hold of us all ,some more than others ,glad its just not me ,mates who are not into the retro scene thinks im mad having so many old bikes and equipment glad to come on here and see its sort of semi normal

Re: Re:

SEANSTEPHENS":19t1yhn7 said:
Cool thread, i enjoyed looking through all the pictures but that DBR with all the red ano was really something special :cool:

Back