Muddy Fox Seeker 1989 19 inch frame set/project

reanimation

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
This is mine. I built a 21 inch frame up and was do amazed how nice it felt I bought a load of nice NOS Deore to rebuild it with. This is my slightly smaller 19" project. I was going to offer here first but the cheap fee offer prompted action.
I'll put together an advert here later with the option of a frame set or whatever. Less bits might be cheaper postage will be checking that out.

Could be a fantastic retro build and a change from the usual Clockworks n stuff.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 4520977692

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Too small for me but did think this looked like a great project. all the best with the sale.

dablk":3c6men2j said:
Too small for me but did think this looked like a great project. all the best with the sale.
Thanks. I'm 6ft 2 and enjoyed a 19" Orange back in the day. They look a bit small these days. I bought this while I was searching for a 1990 model, which is smaller! the 21" works well so wondering if I need 2! :D

the seat tube is just over 19" and the top tube is like 555mm chainstay is 430mm I think and of course suits a longer stem, so It's comfortable and older geo, not that I've ridden this one.

Back