Muddy fox courier

Mark9

Retro Newbie
Any ideas on what it's worth and best place to sell it, thanks. Muddy fox courier I've had it from new but can't remember what year I bought it. I've only replaced the tyres and chain and added the horns on the bars also gear guard. Everything else is original. Cheers 20210430_141648.jpg

If my memory serves me well it is a 1988. the frame is different to the normal courier it is the same frame as the Tushingham B52.

Not many about but they don't demand serious money. Nice bike, was after one of these for AGES a few years ago. Typical lol

You keeping it or selling it? If I were you I'd keep it and enjoy it as they are rare bikes, do ride nice. So for value for money they are great and underrated bikes, but depends if you still like it or not.

If not then I would be interested in having a chat with you on price. ;)

I think if you put it on ebay it would get a lot of interest, early MF's are always popular, that is an unusual one and it looks to be in excellent condition and mostly original, if two or more enthusiasts with disposable income were to fall in love with it I can see it easily getting more than £500 in the current market.

A beautiful bike.

Very true, eBay always good if you want best price for it.

But also has lots of chancers on there, there are countless Couriers on there for silly money but they just don't sell, as they aren't as desirable as most retro MTB. Which surprises me as they are the grand-daddy of MTB in the UK, great bikes with great specs. Still a puzzle that they don't have more desirability.

Courier for sale

Couriers sold

I'd say you would be hard pushed to get £200 for it. Even with it being a rare and unusual one. Which is why I recommend you keep it as it is a great bike. :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back