For Sale Moved/sold: Campagnolo Athena 11sp 'carbony bits'

BLACKTWANG13

Devout Dirtbag
Campagnolo Athena 11sp Power Torque Groupset
In perfect working order with 11sp 11-25 cassette and 11sp chain with quick link.
Carbon level shifters and 53/39 172.5 cranks with barely a mark on them as the braze front mech. A few light marks on the rear mech and brakeset (with Swiss Stop pads) but nothing significant or eye-catching at all. With lovely smooth BSA Threaded Power-Torque BB Moved posted with an additional unused 11-25 Chorus cassette and 11sp chain) (Moved for Athena groupset, additional chorus chain and cassette AND VGC <800 miles Campagnolo Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheelset)

Last edited:

pigman

Old School Grand Master
pity the wheels are campag fit, if they were shimano i'd have had em.
i know you can swap out freehubs etc, but im too lazy to source one etc

BLACKTWANG13

Devout Dirtbag
If you have patience I've seen people swapping out and selling as new for £15 but like always, when you want one you can't lay your hands on one but when you're not in need there's always a couple available!!

Well I've dropped the price before eBay meaning that you could sell the campagnolo one and buy a shimano one and keep the price in the 1s most likely

BLACKTWANG13

Devout Dirtbag
@pigman
Just a thought - would do the wheels and brand new 11-25 Chorus cassette which is a beautiful thing (cheapest available is about £130 online) so you could run it with your shimano (assuming 11sp) for £269 posted